Thursday, April 29, 2010

29th Flame Tree Arts Festival, Sa'ipan


Blas (Viloria) and I at the Flame Tree Grounds.


Same Picture


Some of my display pieces at the grounds.


My son and wife at our booth.



My wife and daughter Ha'ani.


My wife and my eldest daughter Shania.


Ed preparing Francis Mendiola for the traditional tap tattooing.


George Fransico's art work; he is an artist from Guahan.


Same talented artist as above.


Salas artist from Guahan.


This display pieces belong to the Viloria brothers.


Guahan artist's work, the artist is an apprentice of master carver Greg pangelinan.


Greg Pangelinan displaying his blacksmith skills.


Greg Pangelinan's art work.


Artist same as above.


Artist same as above.


Greg's carabao horn carvings.


Greg's hima carvings.


Greg's spondylus and sinahi carvings.


Gregs hima turtle.


My daughter Ha'ani.


My son Gordon Jr. and Ha'ani.


Some of my art work in its display case.


My collections.


This art work was done by John Castro's brother-in-law.


Same artist as above.


John Castro's art work.


Same artist as above.


My son Gordon Jr. standing beside some of the carving I had for sale at the Flame Tree grounds.


My family enjoying their day at the 29th Flame Tree Arts Festival.


View from within the booth.


My family at the grounds.


Booth setup.


Ha'ani with her abubu.


One of the sinahi I had for sale.


Collection dispaly case.


My brother at our booth.

No comments:

Post a Comment